Northeast 2015.
So as I briefly mentioned in my last blog post, on Sunday January 11th, I will be leaving on the legendary Brasil Northeast Tour. I had a blog post about it a while back with the full itinerary and everything attached. This is the trip of the year, the one everyone talks about. Students in Europe have the Euro-Tour, but in Brasil we have Northeast :)
We start in my state of Parana in Curitiba, and make our way by bus traveling along the entire coast of Brasil for one month. Stopping to tour cities along the way, including a few day stop in Rio de Janeiro. A month of beaches, traveling, swimming, tanning, sightseeing all with my friends who are all exchange students from all over the world! Remember when I talked about my speedo pictures; they're coming!! I will be sure to upload lots of pictures to my facebook (Noah Estabrooks) and Instagram (@nsestabrooks) but the tour company we travel with will be uploading pictures too throughout the trip onto their Facebook, Terra Brasil Tours Facebook, they also have a blog about the trip you can follow along too if you would like Nordeste 2015 Trip 3 Blog, I will be blogging about the trip afterwards. I have the itinerary of the entire trip on a previous post labeled “Adventure Is Out There!”
It’s also possible to monitor the route and location of our buses, accessing the following website: www.terrabrasilviagens.com.br
Click at “Rastrear” and log-in with the following data:
User: NORDJAN3
Password: TERRABRASIL
An incredible Thank You for Rotary International for this incredible opportunity, the Rotary club de Pien, and Rotary Club of Shakopee for sponsoring my tour.
Beijos and Carpe Diem,
Noah Estabrooks - World Traveler Extraordinaire
No comments:
Post a Comment