Monday, November 3, 2014

New Family : Deva and Fronza

When your an exchange student with Rotary, most of the time you will have more than one host family (most commonly three hosts families.) I switched family's just this past week, the hardest part wasn't saying goodbye like I ought it would be, but moving all of my things. This family, including my future one, are all in the same city, school and everything. My current family is but s five minute walk to the last one. My host mother Deva, is a Preschool teacher at a near by Elementary school. While my host father Fronza owns an business selling furniture online. It's nice because they are both with me in the mornings, and when I get home from class (which finishes at noon) they are both still home. Deva leaves to go to her school at one, where her class starts at two. Fronza can work at home or at his office down the street, (or from their beach house we are going to this weekend.) I'll add some photos of them below.

Lots of love from Brazil,

Noah

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment