Tuesday, April 15, 2014
District and City Assignment
I recently found out my district and city which I am PUMPED about! I got a Facebook message one night (all in Portuguese so I knew it was important!) from a Rotary person in the district I'll be in! She also told me which city I would be in! I was really happy to know particularly the city. I will be in the 4730 Curitiba District; its south east part of Brazil, super close to the coast! The main city Curitiba has over 2 million people, but I will be in a city a little less than an hour away called Pien, which has about 10,000 people. Pien is the city I will be living in with my family's. A Rotary person from my city sent me an ariel picture of the city too! (attached below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment