Thursday, April 17, 2014
Orientation #3
We had out third and last orientation to prepare us for out tip, we had out graduation ceremony (super fun). I have my dentist, orthodontist and doctors appointments all scheduled. Ill need to get some vaccines before I go and to start to take Malaria pills (for my trip to the AMAZON!) We talked about travel dates, I could be leaving from July 25th-August 1st. It was just a wrap up session, we gave speeches about ourselves and where we are from, something we will have to do a lot in our host country to our Rotary Club. That night after the orientation most of us got together, some of the inbound students were there too, It was super fun to actually share our thoughts and ideas of our trip. We all are kind of having the same questions and worries. We will be having a farewell picnic, the weekend before we go too, to all say goodbye. Things are happening really fast. The days are less than 100 now. I couldn't be more happy for this adventure! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment