Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Host Family #1 Rudnick

On my 18th birthday I got my host family assignment! Thank you Rotary for the best birthday present ever! Everyone told me they would contact me by Facebook, but I got an email from my first host Papi. The mother and Father, Macio and Denize, (Papi and Mami) and then the two kids Gabriela, who did a rotary exchange to Japan a few years ago, lives 6 hours away and goes to culinary school. Then the son Maciel will be exchanging in Canada when I am there. So I will be with the parents. They own a Hotel and Supermarket it Pien, as their family business. Neither of the parents speak English, so I will have to learn Portuguese pretty fast! 

1 comment:

  1. Foi um prazer interagir e se comunicar com você, Noah!!
    É bom saber que existem seres humanos tão carismáticos e prontos para receberem toda o saber, toda a forma de conhecimento, e todo amor entre os povos!
    Espero que conte nas escolas as nossas histórias de assombração: além do livro, tem mais no blog, não esqueça - "Contista da Terra e da Vida"
    Abraços para ti e toda a sua família.
    Eber.

    It was a pleasure to interact and communicate with you, Noah!
    It is good to know that there are human beings so charismatic and ready to receive all know, every form of knowledge, and love among all people!
    I hope that schools tell our stories of ghosts: beyond the book, has more on the blog, do not forget - "storyteller of the Earth and Life"
    Hugs to you and your whole family.
    Eber.

    ReplyDelete